Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Witness of Christ

So I have been spending a lot of time on social media lately and I realized that there are many people that don't know Christ or have any witness of Him. I am here to tell you that He is real. How do I know? My first understanding is that I understand that I am alive and that in order for me to be alive, there had to be a Creator. Second, I can see a manifestation of a grand designer in the beauty He creates around me and in the world. Here is a place in Iceland. Just as this place is magnificent and
beautiful in a profound way, so is Christ the Creator of it.

The third reason and probably foremost important reason that I know Christ exists is because the Holy Ghost whispers it to me. More than anything I want my children to know this. That is why we pray together every day. I am so grateful for this knowledge that I have a true friend at all times. It's like Pres. Uchtdorf of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints says "Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly!" He is our constant friend and we can always count on Him. God be thanked for the divine gift of His Beautiful Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment