Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Preparations

Today is the first day in days that I have taken the day off from shopping or going anywhere. This week as I have been running from store to store, I have noticed that most people that are shopping are not happy. Kids are screaming, including my own, and people are just trying to shuffle their way through crowds. A couple of people have come up to me and talked to me about my baby since I carry him on my back. One elderly lady said she knows what I do all day and I felt sort of a kinship with her as I was waiting in line but the next moment I was being called up to make my purchase. I'm grateful for these tender mercies, these angels that you meet here and there, especially on Christmas time. Some kind family and strangers have given us money and gift cards this year. So I'm grateful I was able to buy gifts and things without the worry of finances. I know God is watching out for us! I was able to get the kids clothes and Christmas outfits! They're going to look so cute on Sunday! Feeling less stress about the things i feel I should be able to provide my family has lifted my heart so I can feel my Savior's love more easily. I have also been trying to #lighttheworld as the Savior would and have realized that I truly do have the ability to become like the Savior if I seek His direction and grace. It is with love that I share these experiences
and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment