Tuesday, May 1, 2018

How Christ Has touched my life

This week, my uncle passed away. Although, I did not know him very well, I do respect him for all that he has endured and feel that he passed in a timely manner. I have also contemplated how glorious the resurrection is for all people and especially with people that cannot walk in this life. I am grateful for the atonement which allows people to be resurrected free from sorrow, sickness, or pain. It is glorious! I have also contemplated how even though my uncle could not walk, he still made valuable contributions to society and had a great job for many years. He gained all the knowledge that was available to him as well and had every trivial fact memorized. So he did utilize the abilities that he did have to the fullest. I am grateful for my uncle Javier's example to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment